A Top 20 practice is looking to recruit an Executive Assistant to support 2 teams and work closely with the office manager.
The individual will be tasked with providing excellent standards of organisational, secretarial and administrative support.
- Provide secretarial and administrative assistance to the Office Managing Partner, including comprehensive support as required for individual projects
- Manage the OMP's diary and arrange meetings, conferences, team events, ensuring that bookings are achievable in terms of work load and time constraints
- Screening telephone calls, relaying accurate messages in a confidential manner
- Research venues and costings and for events and manage and co-ordinate suppliers and all event logistics
- Provide the lead in implementing changes and initiatives for the Regional Audit Managing Partner and provide feedback on the progress of such changes or initiatives
- Develop a good working relationship with the Audit admin team in the Southern Region
- Excellent communications skills
- Strong team working ability
- Previous experience of line management
- Experience of supporting Senior Management and/or Partners
- Forward looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions in a timely manner
- Demonstrated experience with high efficiency and accuracy of typing and work processing
- Experience with telephone systems, conference calling facilities and internal telephone transfers.