Our client is a well-established independent financial adviser, providing expert financial support and solutions to both individuals and organisations. They are looking for experienced Employee Benefits consultants to join their company due to growth.
This role will be suitable for candidates with a high level of technical ability to advise corporate clients across our clients whole portfolio of relevant products and services such as employee benefits, protection, group risk, corporate pensions and auto enrolment solutions.
You will need to demonstrate the ability to generate opportunities through your existing corporate clients as well as develop new business through their network of introducers. As someone confident and articulate, you will also able to negotiate fees and time scales at board level.
Successful Candidates will have:
- Competent Adviser Status
- Minimum Diploma level 4 qualification (will consider candidates nearly qualified)
- A successful track record of advising clients and generating referrals
- Existing contacts and clients in this marketplace
This role offers an impressive benefits package which includes:
- Basic salary with bonus scheme
- Mileage allowance
- 23+ days holiday and the opportunity to increase with service years
- Private Medical Insurance
- Company Pension scheme
- 4 x death in service
Full client support, research and Paraplanning service is provided to ensure more emphasis on advice and less on administrative duties.