Our client is an award winning firm of financial advisors who due to continued growth are expanding their team and looking for an experienced Employee Benefits Adviser.
The Employee Benefits Adviser will be responsible for educating and advising our clients' individual employees according to the agreed proposition.
He/she will work alongside a team of 5 EBA's and will have key internal relationships with the Client Experience teams within the London and South East offices.
A key part of this role is to advise employees who have been auto-enrolled into their employer's pension schemes and service existing members of group pension schemes so knowledge in Automatic Enrolment is beneficial.
- To ensure all clients files are maintained in conjunction with compliance standards.
- Be responsible for hosting financial education workshops and presenting staff benefits using PowerPoint to groups of employees varying in number.
- Conduct one-to-one advice appointments with employees regarding their workplace pension scheme and employee benefits.
- Deal with queries via email and telephone from new and existing clients.
- Completing the advice process during/post meetings.
- Service existing members of workplace pension schemes.
- Relationship building.
- Participating in appropriate company training, competence and development initiatives.
- To continuously meet, the regulator's Fit & Proper requirements
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Minimum Level 4 qualified.
- Financial Services experience, with a proven track record of giving face-to-face advice.
- Excellent pension knowledge and experience.
- Proven track record of building rapport and strong relationships with clients at all levels.
- Confident presenter, with experience of presenting to both small and large groups.
- The ability to complete fact finds, risk profiles etc.
- The ability to travel to clients on a regular basis.
- Experience advising on group defined benefit and defined contribution schemes including automatic enrolment and salary sacrifice.
- Experience advising clients on higher earnings and all that entails.