The EMEA function of a US listed business based in central Surrey is seeking to appoint an EMEA Financial Controller, managing a team and overseeing US GAAP reporting for the region.
This is a great opportunity, leading a good team with senior level exposure. Key responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing all statutory reporting for the region
- Supporting and liaising with Country Managers
- Identifying opportunities for processs improvement, and driving excellence
- Managing, motivating and leading a medium sized team
- Balance Sheet and Key Account Analysis
- Variance analysis, including quarterly analytic report against budget
- Support other Finance Managers in SOX adherence
Applicants must be ACA, CIMA, ACCA Qualified (or overseas equivalent) and have experience of US GAAP. You will be a good manager, comfortable getting the best out of people and enjoy identifying opportunities for improvement.
Key benefits of working in this organisation are a positive and collaborative working environment, with working from home days and team socials.