Our client is a Global leader in shaping and influencing customer behaviours. They offer products and services across their four core capabilities; Loyalty, Lifestyle Benefits, Insurance and Assistance.
This role gives the individual the opportunity to work across the UK group. The role will focus on identifying, improving and implementing processes and procedures over UK tax compliance and reporting cycles and managing and providing tax input into projects undertaken by the Group Finance.
- Prepare, review and submit corporate tax computations and returns for all UK companies, including compliance with the CFC legislation.
- Maintain a tax status risk registers for all UK companies.
- Deal with CTSA administration including statutory claims and elections, treaty applications etc.
- Fulfil other on-going tax compliance obligations.
- Consolidate the tax provision and information needed for disclosure purposes in the consolidated group accounts.
- Calculate the year-end tax provisions, prepare tax disclosure notes for statutory accounts for individual UK companies and analyse and comment on trends.
- Assist the Group Tax Manager in compiling a report for the Board on the year- end ETR, cash tax positon, tax provision etc. with commentary on the trends on a country by country basis.
- Review, recommend and implement changes to the year-end reporting process including putting in controls and processes as required.
Key Requirements include:
- Relevant post qualification experience of managing the compliance and tax reporting.
- Qualified CTA. An ACA or ACCA qualification is an advantage.
- Very good technical knowledge of UK Corporation Tax.
- Very good understanding of the tax accounting and reporting, statutory and regulatory framework under IFRS and/or FRS 101 and 102.