A leading property developer and real estate business based in central west London is seeking to hire a commercial business partner to join it's head of office team.
This is a fast-moving organisation which recognises that it's continued success is based on the quality and commitment of the finance team they employ.
Reporting to the Finance Director, your duties will include:
- Full responsibility for all aspects of financial reporting at a company level
- Producing detailed monthly financial packs for the Board of Directors
- Preparing ad hoc business models and other project work
- Responsibility for maintaining the company profit and cash flow forecasts
- Business partner to three prestigious London residential-led urban regeneration schemes.
Applicants must have qualified through practice (ACA, CA, ACCA or overseas equivalent) and be a self motivated, pro active thinker with a high level of commercial acumen.
Professionalism and a desire to progress within the role are key qualities that will enable the right candidate to assist the company in meeting its strategic objectives. Strong investigative and communication skills are essential for this autonomous role, as you will be provided with early responsibility. Given the exposure to senior personnel, attention to detail is paramount.