A well known consumer products business based in Hampshire is looking to hire a Credit Manager, to oversee it's European revenue function from it's head office. This is a great opportunity, reporting into the CFO of the business.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing a UK team of 3 and European team of 3 credit controllers
- Driving the performance of the accounts receivable function
- Improving departmental processes and procedures
- Preparing accounts receivable forecast
- Overseeing GBP and EUR inflows
- Attending management team meetings as appropriate
- Building strong customer relationships, as well as internal sales teams
- Liaising with external suppliers, including bank and external auditors as required
Applicants will ideally be ICM Qualified, with experience of revenue collection across the UK and Europe. You will also be confident clear communicator, enjoying interaction with lots of stakeholders as well as the day to day management of a team.