Our client, a global engineering and construction firm with offices just outside Central London, is looking for a Corporate Tax Manager to oversee their UK operations, manage the neccessary stakeholders and improve current processes. This position will be suitable for someone who is comfortable with UK tax and compliance processes, tax accounting and reporting. It will also offer the ability to play an important role in planning, projects and M&A activity.
- Oversee the UK corporate tax compliance process;
- Oversight of tax accounting and reporting, ensuring deadlines are met;
- Assessing current processes and taking action to improve and drive positive change;
- Liaising with other departments on tax implications of their activity and manage relationships with counter-parts in other jurisdictions;
- Manage ad hoc tax queries that may arise, leveraging external advisors as needed;
- HMRC relationship management.
- Qualified ACA, ACCA, CTA (or equivalent experience);
- Strong UK tax background;
- Tax accounting and reporting experience;
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders and meet deadlines;
- Proactive approach with a commerical and positive mindset.