The jobholder will be a member of the Finance and UK Tax Compliance team. They will be responsible for: liaising with internal and external counterparties to ensure that the external supplier provides UK tax returns on a timely basis, assisting with management of the HMRC relationship, oversight of the CFC compliance, provision of ad hoc UK tax advice and solutions, and provision of international tax advice in the context of internal restructurings, capital structuring and external M&A.
Impact on Business
- Oversight of work done on the tax computations to ensure internal filing deadlines can be met
- Oversight and completion of annual CFC analysis
- Ad-hoc UK and International tax advisory work for internal projects, events and external M&A actions.
- Review, monitor and advise in relation to capital and treasury issues as necessary.
- Engagement with HMRC and responding to enquiries.
Key Requirements include:
- The ideal candidate will have started their career in audit/finance before moving into a tax reporting role.
- Strong financial control skills are required
- UK accountancy qualification
- Some industry expereince is preffered altough this doesn't have to be within financial services