An exciting opportunity has become available for a Corporation Tax Analyst to the UK tax team in one ofthe worlds leading Banking Groups. The Corporation Tax Analyst position incorporates compliance, reporting, planning and tax risk management.
Sitting within the UK Corporation Tax team andyou will support the Head of the Corporation Tax team in managing the communication of tax matters with senior stakeholders. You will work across a broad portfolio which includes managing risk and control. Other key responsibilities include planning, compliance and reporting. As the UK Corporation Tax team is responsible for the institutions global tax planning and reporting processes, you will also be tasked with ensuring that the UK and global tax function adheres to the principles set out by the institution.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Contribute to aspects of the reporting and forecasting functions
- Assisting with the preparation of Group tax returns and reviewing compliance work prepared by the Groups outsourced provider
- Contribute to planning initiatives and support the delivery of Group tax planning targets
- Ensure that all tax activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, Enterprise Wide Risk Management Framework and Group standards
- You will be a qualified ACA, CTA or a qualified solicitor
- You will have a strong working knowledge of UK corporate tax technical and IFRS knowledge in relation to financial instruments and CFC's
- You will have an understanding of other tax legislation in other jurisdictions
- You will have the aptitude to become a specialist