A great opportunity has arisen for an FP&A Manager to join a high growth technology business in the Gatwick area of West Sussex. The role has been created to support the business in it's growth objectives through a mixture of organic and acquisitive growth.
The FP&A Manager will will provide financial acumen and analysis to support the business with assessing new business opportunities (including acquisitions and entry into new markets), whilst seeking to maximise existing ones.
Reporting to the Commercial Finance Director, key responsibilities will include:
Providing thorough financial planning appraisals and scenario modelling to support the MD and FD in assessing new business opportunities or progressing existing strategies.
- Providing quality analysis across a wide variety of business disciplines, both within and outside of the pure financial reporting and into wider project reporting, including presentation to senior teams.
- Supporting ad hoc finance-led projects to provide the oversight, expertise and management capabilities in order to deliver the projects from start to finish.
- Other project work to support the Finance Director to contribute effectively to the wider business, which may include a key role in contract renewals and bids, supporting the commercial division.
- Taking ownership of the procurement process; liaising with subcontractors where appropriate.
- Deputising for the FD where appropriate
- Leading the Finance team
ACA / CIMA / ACCA Qualified (or overseas equivalent) preferably with some corporate finance or financial modelling experience
- Experience of integrated cashflow modelling/analysis
- Excellent IT skills in particular in Microsoft Excel, with the ability to develop and enhance complex financial models, along with Word, Powerpoint.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written English, and the ability to write and prepare clear, high quality, well-crafted reports to senior management and third part contacts including banks
- Proactive approach and good sense of humour, comfortable working in a people orientated business.
The successful applicant will enjoy progression as the business grows, with role is likely to evolve towards a Head of Finance role, succession planning for the current Finance Director. You are also likely to gain acquisition and PE exposure too during this exciting time for the business.