A unique opportunity has arisen for an ambitious Commercial Finance Manager to join a FTSE listed property developer and real estate group. Operating at board level, and cross divisions we are seeking an individual capable of stepping into a senior Divisional role in the near future.
Reporting into the Group Financial Controller, you will undertake various commercial projects on behalf of the Group Finance Director and Board.
Key responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Providing thorough financial planning appraisals and scenario modelling in assessing new site acquisitions or progressing existing site strategies
- Report writing / presentation of financial information to the board
- Providing quality analysis across a wide variety of business disciplines
- Ad hoc finance-led projects to provide the oversight, expertise and management capabilities in order to deliver the projects from start to finish
- Cashflow and ratio analysis, and other corporate finance related projects
Applicants must be ACA Qualified from a top 10 firm (or overseas equivalent) with significant post qualified experience ideally within industry or corporate finance. The successful applicant will be detail orientated, with the commercial acumen to see the bigger picture and comfortable operating at board level managing multiple stakeholders.
Applicants must have full UK working rights.