An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Commercial Finance Manager to join an entrepreneurial, FTSE listed, real estate/property developer in the City of London. A stepping stone into a Finance Director or Head of Finance role, this is a visible, high profile role within a market leader.
Working directly for the Finance Director, you will work closely with senior stakeholders across the business.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Providing thorough financial planning appraisals and scenario modelling to support the land team in assessing new site acquisitions or progressing existing site strategies
- Performing due diligence on new land acquisitions, working closely with Land Director
- Cashflow analysis
- Providing quality analysis across a wide variety of business disciplines, both within and outside of the pure financial reporting and into wider project reporting, including presentation to senior teams
- Supporting ad hoc finance-led projects to provide the oversight, expertise and management capabilities in order to deliver the projects from start to finish
- Other project work to support the finance director to contribute effectively to the wider business, which may include a key role in systems renewal projects.
Applicants must be ACA qualified (or overseas equivalent), highly numerate and with commercial post qualification experience, either in corporate finance, transaction services or industry. You will be a confident communicator, capable of stepping up into a Finance Director in the next 3-5 years.
Applicants must also be fully eligible to work permanently in the UK.