A FTSE 250 property developer are currently looking for a Commercial Finance Manager to join their head office finance team.
Commercial Finance Manager Key Responsibilities:
- Business partnering with both development and commercial teams
- Ensure accurate and timely reporting of all financial data for the region.
- Prepare Divisional Board meeting information, monthly management accounts and year end statutory packs.
- Review and report on sales and marketing budgets.
- Ensure projects are completely and accurately forecast.
- Prepare financial dashboards.
- Contribute to project teams to aid the strategic development of sites.
- Provide accurate analysis of development options and commercial recommendations.
- Liaise with surveyors to ensure the correct forecast of build costs.
- Forecast project cash flow as accurately as possible.
- Submit monthly VAT and CIS returns
- Provide project viabilities and ensure financial paperwork is up to date.
- Oversee financial and legal aspects of estate management.
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/CIMA)
- Detailed knowledge of financial and management accounting
- Knowledge of property development is desirable
If you are interested in the above role and have the required skills then please apply