To help to deliver Client Services Proposition by providing a high-quality administration and support service to Partners and their clients.
* To have a thorough understanding of advice processes and systems. Understanding of the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) regulatory requirements and Compliance processes.
* To have a good understanding of the workflow and be able to deliver and report against the various tasks, ensuring that all internal interested parties can easily review the current status of each client.
* To familiarise yourself with each client's circumstances, objectives and timescales to ensure that we are able to deliver against or where possible exceed the clients expectations by providing a personalised service. To check back at the end of the process to ensure all meeting actions have been completed.
* Prepare information packs for Partners prior to client meetings.
* Obtain information from providers on clients existing financial arrangements and prepare client valuations.
* Input all client information into the back-office system and ensure all tasks are recorded and acted upon within the agreed timescales. Ensure that the client history is up to date.
* Collate all documentation and ensure that the New Business pack is complete prior to submitting applications to providers. Obtain regular updates from the providers until the plan is in force or the investment has been made, keeping the client and Partner updated.
* Input any electronic applications forms as required.
* Upload the necessary documentation into the back-office system and scan other documents as required.
* Liaise with product providers and the commission department to resolve case and commission queries.
* Liaise with Partners and Paraplanners to ensure that we are able to deliver against a client's expectations and highlight any concerns or potential slippages.
* Be the main point of contact for Clients administration queries.
* Deal with client and provider correspondence.
* Ensure that the client file is compliant.
* Be responsible for scanning and archiving client files.
* Assist the Partner with all aspects of a good customer experience and identify any improvements that can be made.
* Provide general day to day support to the Senior Client Experience Executive and all relevant Partners.
* To undertake any other duties commensurate with your grade, skills and experience.
* To participate in appropriate company and departmental training, competence and development initiatives.
* A positive, friendly service orientated person with a "can do" attitude who is aware of the important role played by IFAs in providing financial advice.
* An articulate communicator.
* Honesty, integrity and ability to maintain confidentiality are key attributes.
* Attention to detail and high standards of work.
* Is comfortable working to tight deadlines and works well under pressure.
* A professional but friendly demeanour