My client, a well-known Financial Planning/Investment Management organisation with offices across the UK, are seeking a Client Services Associate to join their offices in Newcastle.
The Client Services Associate provides full support to one or more Financial Planners, ensuring client satisfaction through direct contact with clients, and other operational colleagues, while adhering to regulatory standards.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with clients, colleagues and 3rd party firms
- Act as point of contact for all clients and new business queries, research & resolve queries efficiently
- Preparation for client meetings and attend as and when required.
- Provide the business support necessary in meeting company strategy and business objectives, as required.
- Maintain core systems ensuring that all tasks are carried out and completed in line with company policy and procedures.
- Coordinate and produce client valuations as part of the advice delivery process.
- Maintain client records in accordance with internal Compliance requirements.
- Prioritise workload to ensure all activities are timely, compliant and conducted in a manner that will meet the agreed performance standards and deliver outstanding service to clients.
- Maintain an awareness of, and act in accordance with, all Compliance and legislative obligations.
- Cover Front of House responsibilities as and when required.
The successful candidate will have:
- Minimum 2 years experience within the financial services industry.
- Proven track record of excellent customer/client services
- Excellent standard of education ideally with Certificate in Financial Administration (CF1) (not a necessity)
- Proficient IT skills in core Microsoft Office systems.
- Organisation and prioritisation skills being able to work independently and within a team.
- Professional telephone manner along with excellent written communication skills; to have an eye for detail.