The main purpose of the Client Service Executive is to provide an administrative support service to Private Client Partners and Consultants and to ensure clients receive a smooth running, professional and customer focused experience. Supporting the Private Client Partners and Consultants in managing their client work and relationships and ensure the companies' client administration system is kept compliant and up to date at all times.
- Managing all documentation within the client journey (e.g. composition of routine correspondence, letters of engagement, responding to client correspondence, preparing letters of authority for signing) in a timely and accurate manner
- Complete client application forms in line with suitability report recommendations and ensuring these are received and returned by the client
- Completion of client and provider meeting notes and ensuring these are loaded to the client administration system
- Liaison and work with Central Operations and Paraplanning teams
- Dealing with finance queries including Invoices, billing, commissions, etc.
- Maintaining the customer relations system regarding fact finds, information, records, actionable and brought forward items with a focus on data quality
- Ensuring the business stays compliant with regulatory requirements and internal processes.
- Manage the workflow of Consultants / Partners by efficient co-ordination of central services such as paraplanning, valuations, business processing etc
- Arrange client meetings, valuations, meeting packs and manage Consultants / Partners diaries
- Be first contact point for clients
- Be able to handle general queries from clients by either dealing with the subject matter or escalating the query to the Consultant / Partner.
- Educated to A 'level (or equivalent) standard
- Attained or working towards relevant financial services qualifications - desirable.
- At least two years' experience of working in a Wealth Management company or a regulated financial services environment
- Ability to organise and prioritise own workload and that of consultants / partners
- Experience of working with high net worth individuals
- MS Office in particular Excel
- Intelligent Office (IRESS) or similar
- Voyant, Exchange, SE1, Financial Analytics
- Understanding of how current financial legislation and regulation impacts on their role and the work of the consultants / partners
- Product knowledge of ISSA's, SIPP's, onshore and offshore bonds.