A high growth privately owned niche retailer based in the South East is seeking to appoint it's first Chief Financial Officer. With over 25 stores UK wide, and a significant online presence our client is look to embark on the next stage of their journey.
Reporting to the owner, and part of the executive board, responsibilities will include:
- Providing commercial and operational support as the business continues to grow
- Overseeing the running of finance team
- Third party liason with advisors and potential investors
- Overseeing the annual planning process
- Overseeing financial year end
- Identifying new opportunties for expansion and growth, including new store openings and online
- Ensuring costs are well managed across the business
Applicants must have strong academics, significant experience of having worked in a successful retail environment and be either ACA, CIMA or ACCA qualified. You must also be able to demonstrate a willingness to be an operate beyond the boundaries of a traditional CFO.