Our client is a leading asset manager with offices across the UK. They are currently expanding one of their teams due to continued business growth.
About the Role
Undertake all activity relating to reconciliations, corporate funding, corporate actions ensuring exceptions and issues and other related items are identified and resolved timely.
- Perform the administration of CASS related activities.
- Complete the Corporate Action process including event sourcing, validation, co-ordinating internal & Client communications, decision capture and notification.
- Monitor for Cash reconciliations breaks through to resolution.
- Undertake the Client Money daily calculation and Client Money related monitoring.
- Undertake FCA transaction reporting.
- Assist with maintaining an up-to-date Procedures Manual.
- Inform Line Manager of areas of concern and issues that may arise.
- Participate in the Appraisal and Development Scheme.
- Demonstrate the Firm's Business Principles (Client, Excellence, People & Integrity).
- Keen attention to detail (both on and off system)
- Ability to work quickly and accurately within very tight deadlines.
- Good team player with the ability to work on own initiative.
- Flexibility and availability to work overtime during peak workload periods.
- An understanding of FCA CASS rules relating to holding client money and safe custody assets would be an advantage.
- Good knowledge of Excel