Our client, an international bank with offices in Central London, are looking for an experienced capital markets tax advisor to work with across their divisions and in support of the front office. Offering advice and support from a tax perspective you will help facilitate deals and transactions engaged on while maintaining compliance and a commercial mindset.
- Advising from a tax perspective on relevant transactions conducted by the different divisions within the bank;
- Take ownership of designing new structured products, working alongside the relevant desks;
- Assess and manage tax risks and ensure compliance on transactions;
- Champion tax awareness via training and support to each desk;
- Maintain awareness of legislative changes and advise business accrodingly;
- Support group tax team as required.
- ACA, CTA qualified (or equivalent experience);
- Strong interpersonal skillset and ability to manage multiple stakeholders;
- Background in financial services;
- Knowledge of relevant regulations and structured product market;
- International tax experience.