This role is to lead the supervision and support of business's growth strategy. It will involve working closely with new Partners (financial advisers) in the business, via recruitment or acquisition, to ensure that their induction, onboarding and progress through to Competent Adviser Status is progressive and developmental.
The individual will be involved in the recruitment process in relation to administering and invigilating knowledge testing and assessing skills via role play.
Attending client meetings from both a T&C and development perspective. The BQE will ensure the application of the Company's T&C Scheme, including supervision, skills training and assessments and monitoring of standards for new and experienced Partners. Training Partners and Staff to ensure new processes are fully embedded and adhered to. Working within the BQE team to provide holiday and sickness cover as well as supporting other members of the team.
- Facilitate the induction process for new Partners and staff, including skills assessments and analysis of training needs.
- Undertaking live and role-play observations and assessments.
- Deliver the Partner Risk ratings and deal with any action required or identified.
- Co-ordinating and delivering training programs for Partners and staff in areas such as product knowledge, sales skills and company procedures.
- Developmental and remedial coaching of Partners to ensure performance improvement.
- Facilitating and supervising candidates in the 'New Partner Academy'.
- Reporting to the Head of Compliance, concerning the application of field-based Compliance, T&C requirements, compliance adherence and Partner development.
- Implementing corrective actions as identified by Compliance Audit or elsewhere.
- Ensuring all record-keeping requirements are completed and maintained.
- Facilitating the induction and Onboarding program.
- Managing and maintaining relationships with all departments.
- Encourage the sharing of best practice, teamwork and the alignment of complimentary skill sets between Partners, Paraplanners and others.
- To provide and manage the development and training of all Staff in alignment with the regulatory requirements of the company and with the Partner's business plans.
- To comply and encourage compliance with all applicable FCA rules and requirements, including fitness & propriety and adhere to the Compliance Manual and T&C scheme.
- Other duties commensurate with your grade, skills and experience agreed with the Head of Compliance.
Experience / Qualifications:
- Level 4 Diploma qualified
- MAQ or equivalent
- Training experience
- Remain qualified at the required regulatory level for CF30 advisers.
- Able to communicate and influence at all levels.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office packages including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- CF7 (Lifetime Mortgages), HR1 (Home reversion Module) or ER1
- CF8 (Long Term Care)
- Training/Coaching qualification
- Team orientated