Our client is a leading international legal practice with offices around the world. Their tax advisory offering is at the forefront of of many sectors and subsequently continues to grow. They are looking for a Tax Associate with UK and/or Commonwealth experience to join their team. You will play a key role in supporting their clients business needs by being forward thinking and offering top end tax advice and solutions.
- Engaging in tax planning advice and support on transactions;
- Take a pro-active and advisory approach when working with clients and proposing solutions to colleagues;
- Sustain and build upon tax technical knowledge as legislation changes while striving to be at the forefront of changes;
- Take on a leadership and coaching role for juniors in the team;
- Act as a team-player and contribute to building a positive culture and working environment.
- 1-2 year + PQE lawyer, UK or Commonwealth;
- Ability to work autonomously when required;
- Strong legal research skills;
- Exceptional communicator;
- Strong academic background;
- Willingness to act commercially and ability to build business;
- Proactive and positive attitude.
You will be looking to join one of the highest rated legal practices in the world and assist in building their tax offering. This is truly a global firm with thought and industry leaders in the ranks. If you're looking for an opportunity to differentiate yourself and build a long term career in tax advisory, this is something you will want to know more about.