Our client is a leading professional services firm with a well established tax offering. The role of Assistant Tax Manager will oversee corporate tax duties for a portfolio of clients and support senior team members including the Partner. If you're eager to take on more responsibility and be relied upon to train and develop junior team members please read on.
Key responsibilities include oversight of tax compliance aspects for client portfolio, including but not liited to:
- Provide proactive tax advisory;
- Review of tax returns and computations;
- Tax planning;
- Playing a key role in certain projects;
- Manage juniors and assist in their development.
Required skills and attributes include:
- Strong up-to-date technical knowledge in UK corporate tax;
- Hands on compliance experience;
- International tax experience an asset, but not mandatory;
- Proactive approach and positive attitude;
- Confidence and ability to liaise with clients and partners;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- ACA, ACCA qualified (or equivalent experience), CTA a benefit.
If this sounds interesting to you please apply and someone will be in touch to arrange a conversation.