A well known Hotels business currently looking for a strong Assistant Management Accountant to join their dynamic and commercial Central London based finance team.
Assistant Management Accountant Key Responsibilities:
- Assisting in creation of the monthly Management Accounts
- Detailed monthly Balance Sheet reconciliation
- Assistance with the year-end audit.
- Prepayments preparation and posting
- Fixed Asset register responsibility and monthly reconciliation
- Purchase ledger review & timely production to be used for payment runs
- Sales ledger management and chasing outstanding receivables from Franchisees
- Project cost tracking and business partnering with the hotel build/projects management team
- Invoice checking & correction and supervising the Accounts Assistant and outsourced shared service provide
The ideal candidate
- Is currently studying towards a professional accounting qualification
- Has experience with Management Accounts
- Strong reconciliation skills
If you are interested in the above role please get in touch or click apply