My client is a Top 20 Chartered Accountancy Practice in Surrey, seeking an Assistant Investment Accountant to join their Trust & Wealth Services team in Leatherhead.
The purpose of the role will be to provide Bookkeeping and Reconciliation services to a portfolio of UHNW clients and to provide general support to the Investment Accountant.
Responsibilities will include:
- Bookkeeping and management of Data Capture processes.
- Performing reconciliations for bank records vs in house systems and assisting IA's in signing off client accounts on a daily/weekly/monthly basis
- Cash flow analysis, raising payments and general administration
- Supervision of Junior Bookkeeping staff
- Collation of Investment Statements
- Ongoing review and implementation of new processes
The ideal candidate will be:
- Experienced in Bookkeeping or Back-Office Finance
- Experienced in Investments
- Intermediate/Advanced user of IT packages
- Timely and detail oriented
- Well organised and able to prioritise effectively
- Part Qualified, or interested in pursuing a career and Professional Qualifications in Accountancy or Investment