An excellent opportunity has arisen for an Assistant Finance Manager, to assist the management of a team of ground rent coordinators within one of the UK's most successful property developers. You will perform accounting responsibilities as well as interacting with a number of external stakeholders.
Based in Cobham, Surrey, main responsibilities will include:
- Assisting in preparing a monthly board pack and other ad hoc reports
- Assisting in the preparation of other month end duties
- Carry out bank reconciliations
- Day to day management of billing and collection and recording ground rent
- Dealing with escalated Leaseholder queries
- Assist in processing the invoice statements and reports at month end
- Liaise with managing agents and other parties on collection matters where necessary
- Checking unallocated balances
- Checking journal entries
Applicants must be either a part qualified accuntant (CIMA, ACCA, AAT) or have experience of working in a Finance Department, experience of accounts receivable and collections would be advantageous. We are seeking a confident, clear communicator who is comfortable holding conversations with clients and other third part contacts. The successul applicant will be very much a people person.
The successful applicant will have the opportunity to progress further in this large group, either within this team or in Group finance.
Applicants must hold a full UK driving license and have access to a car.