A large Central London media business are currently looking for an Accounts Payable Manager to manage their Talent Payments team.
Accounts Payable Manager Key Responsibilities:
- Leadership of the Talent Payments team
- Leading performance reviews and developing team members
- Responsible for ensuring all payments are accurate and paid in line with the contractual agreements
- Review of, and implementing improvements to, the departmental procedures
- Work closely with the Legal, Rights and Finance Teams to ensure the completeness of the talent payments
- Responsible for the reconciliation and timely clearance of the various balance sheet accounts
- Involvement in the development and improvement of systems, working closely with the IT teams
- Working closely with the Production Finance team, attending pre-production start-up meetings, identifying information flow improvements, tax issues, filming location and dates etc
- Allocation of pipeline of workload from the UK production entity to ensure fair distribution of workload across the staff based on experience and capability
- A wealth of Management experience
- Demonstrable experience affecting change and improving/implementing new processes
- The ability to challenge and improve existing processes
- Strong financial accounting skills.
If you are interested in the above role then please click apply or get in touch for more information