Due to continued growth within the business, our client is looking to make a new addition to their UK finance team.
Reporting to the Accounts Payable Manager, this role will have dual responsibilities with ownership of certain accounts payable ledgers as well as supporting with the invoicing for a specialist division.
Additional duties will include:
- Processing of supplier invoices
- Coding by nominal code and department
- Ensuring invoices are authorised and approved for payment
- Logging, investigating and resolving any disputed invoices
- Supporting specialist division with the invoicing and export documentation
- Checking supplier statements to ensure invoices have been received and chasing outstanding invoices
- Reconciling supplier statements
- Posting accrual & prepayment journals
We are looking for previous experience within a transnational finance position, and the successful candidate should demonstrate a flexible and adaptable approach to work. Experience of using MS Excel (v-lookup/pivot tables) would be advantageous.