To assist the Financial Controller and accounts assistants in providing the partnership with an accounting service and financial advise.
Ensure financial transactions are actioned and recorded accurately and by the relevant deadlines according to the solicitors account rules.
- Helping the Debtors (Credit Control): sending out statement and chasing for payments.
- Producing and posting invoices.
- Disbursement invoices.
- Process daily cheque run.
- Ensuring that the solicitors accounts rules and money laundering regulations are followed.
- Laundering regulation are followed.
To provide cover when the accounts assistant is on holiday.
The role will involve all other reasonable administrative duties as maybe required.
£18,000 - £20,000 per annum
Study support, 20 days holiday, 3 extra day holiday over Christmas, Birthday off as holiday, FREE shuttle bus into Guildford and parking on site.