An excellent opportunity has arisen for an accountancy trainee to join an award winning, market leading FTSE 100 business in the property deveopment and construction sector based in central London.
We are seeking an ambitous graduate or school leaver who wishes to pursue a career in accountancy, where the successful applicant will be sponsored through the prestigious ICAEW training program.
As part of your development you will work within the finance team, supporting them with regular reporting and ad hoc analysis, including but not limited to the following:
- Weekly reporting -weekly analysis used to inform Divisional management meetings.
- Review of weekly overdue exchanges and sales risks.
- Monthly board reporting
- Providing regular updates to Group Finance.
- Management accounts - month end journals for the company.
- Accounts payable & overheads - review invoices as they are received for approval and payment.
- Working with senior finance team members with ad hoc analysis on sales, cash, profit and other scenarios.
The opportunity to complete the ICAEW qualification within industry is rare, as such applicants must have the following:
- Strong acadamic track record of achievement (A - C grade minimum for school leavers) or minimum 2.1 class degree
- An interest in the world of real estate and property development would be advantageous
- Must enjoy working with numbers and have natural numerical ability
- Be dynamic with a desire to learn and develop